Knowledge is power and our safety information brochures covering a range of different topics is intended to provide you with some general guidance on keeping yourself, your family and your loves ones safe and out of harms way as much as possible.
Our seminars are designed to be low impact, fun and information packed. They are open to everyone, 18 years and older with no upper age limit. We can provide seminars for specific groups, and we can address specific concerns such groups may have, but our general philosophy is that the techniques we teach much be applicable and effective for anyone from and eight year old, to an eighty plus year old. We offer a full course six class course of three hour seminars in a range of self-defense concepts and techniques, all building on the basis of our pre-requisite Beginners Class (SD-1) Self-Defense 1. The full course of six classes covers:
- SD-1: Beginners self-defense introductory course – 3 hours (low impact)
- SD-2: Seated and grounded defensive techniques and concepts
- SD-3: Grabs, holds and kidnap defensive techniques and concepts
- SD-4: Sexual assault and domestic violence defensive techniques and concepts
- SD-5: Weapons defensive techniques and concepts
- SD-6: Multiple attackers defensive techniques and concepts
Our SD-1 class is a very low impact class and is suitable for everyone. All other classes are more physically involved and more challenging mentally and physically as the class content implies.